Ayurvedic treatment for Panic Attacks is very much customized and personalized according to the patient. It removes the underlying cause, inculcates determination and tenacity in patients to face any kind of unwanted fear.Panic Attacks if left untreated, can cause severe mental trauma and also may lead to Depression. Ayurveda is very competent in managing the symptoms of Panic Attacks and has an exemplary success rate among the masses.
Treatment for Panic Attacks in Ayurveda is natural, safe and without any side-effects, and one can enjoy complete freedom from Panic Attacks forever by undergoing through Ayurvedic therapeutics.
Vishesh – Vishesh is a full-body oil massage carried out by two professional therapists simultaneously, by applying added pressure and warm Ayurvedic Dosha-balancing oils.
It helps to relax the muscles as well as purifies tissues and muscles. It powerfully stimulates the proper blood circulation in the tissues
List of Natural Herbs to control Panic Attacks in Natural Ways
- Brahmi – Improves nervous function by strengthening brain as well as nerve cells. Also, acts as an memory enhancer and provides relaxation.
- Ginkgo Biloba – It has anxiety reducing properties
- Ayurvedic Herbal Tea – Green tea is blended with other beneficial natural herbs which acts as a rich source of amino acid which in turn help to reduce anxiety.
- Valerian – Used in the treatment of anxiety disorders as anti-anxiety herb.
- Ashwagandha - Ayurvedic Medicine Used for Panic Attack Syndrome
- Chawanprash – Rejuvenates both body and mind