Ayurvedic Line of Treatment
Ayurveda is a 5000-year-old medicine system which was invented in India. It focuses on overall wellbeing rather than just resolving the disorder issues. Ayurveda helps to rejuvenate your body by maintaining the right amount of essential nutrients required by the body.
Marma Massage Sessions
Marma or energy points are the pathway which helps to bring radical transformation in our body, like never before. These energy points in our body have the potential to heal long-term diseases in no time.
According to Ayurveda, marma points are some energy points in our body which are highly concentrated by the energy of life force or the flow of life.
A proper pressure and appropriate massage on these marma points can do wonders by giving us the exact desired results. You might be astonished to know that the marma therapy sessions can heal both your physical and emotional worries. The therapy procedure primarily focuses on eliminating the energy blocks that have been occurred because of pro-longed tensions, stress, bad lifestyle and various other reasons.
How Marma Massage Therapy Is Beneficial to Me
Some of the Marma massage therapy are-
- Helps to reduce toxin level in our body
- Improves digestion system
- Drops down the arthritis pain
- Provides relieve to any kind of nerve pain
- Most importantly, it gives a sense of complete relaxation to an individual
Marma massage therapy is an ancient powerful natural technique which integrates detoxification, ayurvedic massage, yoga and acupressure. After undergoing through Marma therapy session, you can feel the change in yourself in the form of happiness, mental calmness and many more.
Kati Vasti - Kati Vasti is a pain relieving oil-pooling treatment conducted mainly for low back pain. It is a treatment in which pain relieving warm medicated oils are poured and pooled for a fixed duration of time in a compartment constructed over the low back area using wet flour of black gram, covering the Lumbo-sacral and Sacro-iliac joints.
- Decoctions of ten quintessential natural herbs
- Decoctions of bark and roots of Deodar tree
- Decoctions of root of the Castor plant
- Edible castor oil should be taken at night hours along with hot milk
- Cinnamon powder paste along with 1 teaspoon of honey is to be taken at early morning.
- Shatadhauta Ghrita- Naturally processed ghee and beneficial natural herbs are mixed with rice flour and the paste is applied externally in the affection area.
- Lukewarm castor oil or sesame oil is also rubbed in the affection region.