Vanquish Obesity with Ayurvedic Treatment
Also known as Dry powder massage, it is usually a combination of natural ingredients like horse gram, jujube, Black gram, Devadaru and Rasana. It helps in burning down the body fat especially at areas like tummy, thighs and buttocks.
Pizichil is a traditional Ayurvedic therapy and it is also regarded as the ‘King of all therapies”. A warm medicated oil is squeezed onto the patient’s body for about 60 -90 minutes of time. Pizichil sessions can help to cure psychological problems like anxieties, stress and other mental traumas.
Navarakizhi or the nourishing therapy offers comprehensive solutions for a myriad of modern day diseases. Under this treatment, the body is forced to perspire in natural ways to eliminate toxins and to maintain the optimum balance.
Snehan - Herbal Oil Massage
Daily herbalized oil massage provides a deep soothing and balancing effect on the nervous system. The motion of massage creates heat and friction which enhance blood circulation and help cleanse the areas of chemical impurities that could be aggravating and hypersensitizing nervous tissues.
Udvartana – Herbal Powder Massage
Oil massage helps to boost the strength of muscles, tendons, ligaments and joints. If oil massage is undergone for at least 28 days, the accumulated fats in abdomen, buttocks and other areas get mobilized. This mobilized fat gets further reduced by practising daily exercises.
Ayurvedic Diet Regimen
- Early Morning – A glass of lukewarm water along with juice of lemon and honey.
- Breakfast - Green beans sprouts and one cup of skimmed milk.
- Mid-Morning – Ideally, pineapple or carrot juice.
- Lunch – Whole grain chapattis, a glass of buttermilk added with some roasted cumin seeds, green coriander leaves and some grated ginger.
- Mid – Afternoon- Dry fruits and coconut water or Ayurvedic herbal tea
- Dinner – Whole grain chapattis, steamed vegetables, vegetable soup and seasonal fruits except banana and apple.
Ayurvedic Medicines used for the Treatment of Obesity
- Triphaladi Kashayam
- Guggulutiktakam Kashayam
- Varanadi Kashayam
- Varadi Kashayam
- Medohara Vidangadi Lauham
- Tryushanadhya Lauham
- Rasa bhasma
- Trimurthi rasa
- Vadavagni rasa
- Navaka Guggulu
- Kanchanara Guggulu
- Triphala Guggulu