Vasthi or Medicated Enema – Vasthi therapy involves the introduction of herbal decoctions and medicated oil preparations into the rectum. It relieves constipation, digestive problems, chronic fever, colds, sexual disorders, kidney stones, heart pains, backache, sciatica and various joint pains. It is very much useful in deep Vata vitiation.
Natural Ayurvedic Medicines
- Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa)- It actually increases the blood outflow from the heart which in turn increases the overall blood circulation into the kidneys.
- Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) – It improves the blood circulation in the kidneys, urethra, urinary bladder, ureters and also in the penis. It directly affects the renal tissues to address the damage cells.
- Rakta chandan (p. Santalinus)- It is diuretic and anti-infective in nature. It acts like a cooling agent in the urinary tract.
- Palaash (butea monosperma) – It helps to fight against the various urinary infections.
- Kasani (cichorium intybus) – It gives strength to the kidneys.
- Trinnpanchmool – It is a combination of five natural herbs which helps in regenerating new and healthier kidney cells.
- Gokshuradi guggulu - Helps to restore back the normal functioning of the kidney.