Ayurvedic Line of Treatment
Ayurveda stands as one of the most effective natural treatment in curing Meniere’s Disease without any adverse side-effects. Instead of just focusing into the disease, it focuses on the overall health of the individual and helps to boost his/her immunity in no time. Ayurvedic treatment is much safer, better and popular natural mode of treatment.
- Ghrita Pana – Administration of cow ghee, in a dose of 1 – 2 teaspoon per day, pacifies Vata and improves the strength of the nerves.
- Rasayana – Anti aging therapies. Especially administered among elderly patients, Herbs with anti-aging properties and high nutrition value are administered – Amalaki (Gooseberry), Paribhadra (Erythrina varigata), Bala (Sida cordifolia) are helpful in this regard.
- Snehana – Applying oil, around the ear and to the scalp pacifies Vata dosha and strengthens the nerves and muscles.. Bilva taila, Kshara taila, Ksheerabala taila etc are also administered.
- Shamana oushadha – Medicines which pacify Vata are helpful to relieve the complaint of Tinnitus.
- Kavala graha - It is way of natural oil pulling technique which is highly aimed to draw out toxins from your body as well as it helps to improve your dental and overall health. It involves swishing a tablespoon of oil in your mouth on an empty stomach for around 20 -30 minutes.
- Sarivadi Vati – used in Tinnitus, hearing loss, ear infection etc.
- Amalaki RasayanaZ – useful for anti aging treatment
- Saptamrita Loha – used in the treatment of eye, ear disorders, gastritis, abdominal colic, etc.
- Bilva Taila – used in the treatment of ear pain, hearing loss / difficulties and tinnitus.
- Ashwagandharishta – strengthens nerves, useful in depression, stress
- Balarishta – a very good nervine tonic
- Shatapaka bala Taila
- Mashabaladi Kashaya – used in the treatment of paralysis, facial palsy, neck rigidity, tinnitus etc.
- Shadbindu Tail and Anu tail – used for Nasya to pacify Pata in ear, nose, throat region.