An Ayurvedic Guide to Restore back your Natural Voice
The ancient wisdom of Ayurveda is a powerful healing tool which helps to promote and foster a better mind and body synchronization in no time.
List of Treatment includes -
- Kavala graham - mouth gargling with warm water containing healing natural ingredients
- Nasya (nasal drops) - Nasya is the practice of lubricating the nasal passages with special herbalized oil referred to as Nasya oil.
- Ayurvedic Herbal smoking (dhoomapana)- Involves smoking with smoke emitted after burning certain medicinal drugs
- Taila – Oils prepared by using Bala (Sida cordifolia), Rasna (Alpinia galangal) and Amrita (Tinospora cordifolia) is administered.
- Maricha-ghrita- Post meal consumption the patient is administered with Ayurvedic ghee mixed with powder of Maricha (Piper nigrum – Black pepper)
- Medoja Svarabheda is treated with medicines prepared from drugs having Katu (Pungent), Tikta (Bitter) and Kashaya (Astringent) taste.
- Teekshna Shirovirechana Nasya – Strong nasal purgatives (Nasal drops) are administered to cleanse the upper nasal passages .
- Chavyadi Churnam – Powers of some Ayurvedic ingredients are mixed in equal proportions and administered for effective cure of Svarabheda (Hoarseness of voice), Peenasa (Cold and congestion), Kapha vikara (Kapha disorders) and Aruchi (Tastelessness).