Sleep Well with Natural Ayurvedic Techniques
From the ‘Way of Life’, Ayurveda now has become the ‘Slice of Life’. Ayurveda the ancient Hindu medical discipline offers natural solutions to restore back your optimum sleep in no time. It helps to augment your productivity, relationship issues, and also your inner health like never before.
Ayurvedic Retreat Sessions –
Abhyangam- Abhyangam is a healing body massage that solely aims to refresh both your physical and mental health. It consists of further two sub therapy sessions. The massage sessions are also very much effective to control the ageing process and is widely used in natural anti-ageing programs. Abhyangam is ideally recommended for 14 days.
Oils used in Abhyanga-
- Tila Taila (Sesame oil)
- Mahamasha Tailam
- Prabhanjana Vimardhana Tailam
- Sahacharadi Tailam
- Yashtimadhu Tailam
- Pada Abhyangam – It is a Foot Massage therapy with Ksheerabala oil. It provides relaxation to both the body and mind as well as helps in attainting a good sleep.
- Natural herbs like brahmi and Vacha are to be taken daily once
- In some severe cases, Aswagandha is advised to take orally
- Ayurvedic Herbal tea is highly recommended
- Yoga asanas and meditation techniques are holistically followed