The Ayurvedic Way of Managing Infantile Colic
Ayurveda the 5000 year aged old medical discipline offers holistic treatment solutions for your infants. Also, these treatment modules being completely natural doesn’t cause any undesirable side-effects in your loved one’s body.
- Decoctions of boiled Cumin seed
- Decoctions of boiled Fennel seed
- Both mother and child is advised to take Vidanga seed along with hot water
- Gripe Water
- Boiled onions along with honey has also been proven highly beneficial for the need.
- Uramarunnu – It is a mixture perfectly blended with healing natural herbs. It is to be taken orally by the infant for at least twice a day
- Mustard Oil massage – A gentle body massage is administered with warm mustard oil. It is then followed by a warm water bath.
- Effective Burping Therapies – It is done after the feeding the baby. Babies are to be burped properly after their food meals to ensure proper digestion.
Benefits of Mustard oil massage
- It improves blood circulation
- It fosters proper body movements