The Ayurvedic line of treatment for hypertension is highly focused at identifying the root cause of the condition as well as to administer the right natural herbs to eradicate the disorder in no time. Ayurveda Offers Unique Detoxification Procedure Called Panchakarma
Pre-purification Measures namely 'snehan' and 'swedan are very useful to balance 'Vata'. Snehan is a Herbalized Oil Massage. Session, where the oil is applied to the entire body. Swedan is the sweating therapy and is given immediately after the snehan. Sessions.
- Vamana– It is a controlled vomiting therapy which is pre planned and induced for a definite time. It thus expels harmful toxins out of your body.
- Virechana or Therapeutic Purgation – Virechana therapy is a sub -type of the Panchakarma treatment. Under this treatment, an individual is made to undergo through a controlled purgation. It helps to flush out the harmful toxins from the body.
- Vasthi or Medicated Enema – Vasthi therapy involves the introduction of herbal decoctions and medicated oil preparations into the rectum. It relieves constipation, digestive problems, chronic fever, colds, sexual disorders, kidney stones, heart pains, backache, sciatica and various joint pains. It is very much useful in deep Vata vitiation.
- Rakthamokshana or Blood Letting - Raktamokshana is an effective blood purification therapy, in which the blood is carefully removed in small quantities to doff the toxins directly out of the body.
- Nasya or Nasal administration of medicines –Application of medicated oil, herbal juice or other medicated formulations to the nostrils. Nasyam helps to eliminate accumulated toxins in the nasal sinuses.
Other External Therapies include –
- Shiro Dhara- In this therapy, medicated oil, butter milk and herbal extracts are allowed to flow as a continuous stream, just over the upper forehead . Along with this continuous stream, a gentle palm massage is done on the forehead by an experienced staff.
- Ksheera Dhara – Medicated buttermilk is poured in streams not only on the head but, also on the whole body
- Taila Dhara – Herbal medicated oils are poured in the body
- Shiro Lepa – Ayurvedic medicated pasted are applied on the scalp
- Avagha – Bath with natural Ayurvedic oils.