Ayurveda: The Path to Healing
Abhyangam :- Abhyangam is a healing body massage that solely aims to refresh both your physical and mental health. It consists of further two sub therapy sessions. The massage sessions are also very much effective to control the ageing process and knock out body pain in complete natural ways. It is widely used in pain healing programs. Abhyangam is ideally recommended for 14 days.
Along with Abhyangam, a daily gentle massage is done in and around the joints with lukewarm sesame oil for 20-30 minutes to curb down the joint pain.
List of Herbal Medicines
- Lashun (Garlic)
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
- Shallaki (Boswelia serrata)
- (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Mixed formulations of Sunthi (Ginger),Kumari (Aloe vera) and Guduchi.
Diet and Lifestyle Advice
- Avoid high-protein diet and excessive salt
- Avoid all sour, pungent, fried foods, red meat, alcohol and tobacco.
- Light and easily digestible food like steamed or boiled vegetables or vegetable broth or Ayurvedic khichdi is served.
- It is highly recommended to increase the intake of garlic, ginger, cumin, fennel, coriander, cardamom and cinnamon.
- Avoid dairy products, especially yogurt.
- Light and gentle exercises is encouraged
- Avoid damp and cold places and keep the body warm
- Forward Bend
- Lotus positions