An Ayurvedic Guide to Breast Health
Ayurveda, the 5000-year-old Hindu medical discipline helps you to heal fibroadenoma of breasts in complete natural ways without any complex surgical incisions.
Panchkarma Therpay sessions are specialized form of Ayurveda treatment. These therapies are also called as purification therapies. Panchakarma like shirodhara, shirobasti, etc. are helpful for alleviation of mental disturbances.
Shirodhara – Medicated oil, medicated butter milk and herbal extract is allowed to flow as a continuous stream over the upper part of the forehead along with a gentle massage over the scalp is well -administered. It helps in stimulating the pineal gland in the brain which produces serotonin and melatonin. These hormones play an important role in an individual’s emotional balance. The treatment ideally lasts for 30-45 minutes and should be done daily for a period of 07 to 14 days.
Shirovasti - Medicated lukewarm herbal oil is allowed to retain over the head for about an hour within a leather cap fitted around the head. It stimulates the nervous system and promotes mental concentration, like never before.
Other External and Internal Applications include -
- Lepam - Local application of medicinal herbal paste is effective in inflammatory pathologies. It reduces pain, swelling, redness and local temperature.
- Breast Massage Session with natural Ayurvedic oils
- Ayurvedic ginger tea to eliminate toxins from your body
- Pranayama, yoga and meditations are not only soul refreshing but also therapeutic in releasing chest stagnation.
- Ayurvedic Medicine recommended especially for female disorders – Shatavari
- Eliminate meat from your diet
- Cut-back sugar
- Reduce the intake of dairy products
- Drink fresh, organic vegetable juices
- Avoid fried, fatty and processed food items
- Have vitamin E supplement
- Neutralize your vitiated body with fresh fruits and green vegetables.