Practised for Centuries by Cultures All Around the Globe
Ayurveda is the most trusted ancient medical discipline which is still been in practice by a myriad of cultures all around the globe. Ayurvedic herbal supplement, natural remedies and dietary reforms performs well to heal eczema without any negative side-effects.
Line of Treatment of Eczema
- Vamana (vomiting treatment) - It is a controlled vomiting therapy which is pre planned and induced for a definite time. It thus expels harmful toxins out of your body. The Vanama therapy also improves your virility and sexual power.
- Virechana (purgation treatment) - Virechana therapy is a sub -type of the Panchakarma treatment. Under this treatment, an individual is made to undergo through a controlled purgation. It helps to flush out the harmful toxins from the body. The main purpose of Virechana therapy is to expel Pitta Dosha from the body. Virechana therapy session are also used to cure diabetes
- Raktamokshana (blood-letting) - It is one of the elementary techniques of Ayurvedic detoxification,Panchkarma. Raktamokshana is an effective blood purification therapy, in which small quantity of blood is released out of the body to neutralize the toxins present in the body.
Types of Raktamoshana-
- Shastra Visravana – Metal instruments are used carefully to relinquish a controlled amount of blood.
- Anushastra Visravana – Raktamokshana is performed without the use of any metal instruments
- Lepa – medicated cream is applied on the affected area
- Parisheka – sprinkling of liquids over the lesions
- Avachurana – dusting with Ayurvedic powder
- Avagahana – dipping the affected part in medicated liquid
- Dhuma – fumigation of the affected skin area
Natural Formulations used in the Treatment of Eczema-
- Karanja Taila
- Devdarvyadi Taila
- Lakshadi Taila
- Marichadi Taila
- Mahamarichayadi Taila
- Chakramarda taila
- Gandhakadya malahara
- Sindhooradya malahara