Eczema is a chronic skin condition which results in persistent skin itching, redness, severe dryness and inflammation. Eczema is more common in infancy and in females especially during puberty ages.
- Atopic Eczema - The skin becomes dry and results in severe itching
- Seborrhoeic Eczema - Mainly affects the scalp and face
- Diaper Eczema - Results due to diaper irritation, especially among the babies
- Contact Eczema - Occurs when skin comes in contact with skin-irritants like nickel plated jewellery, cosmetics and many more
- Exfoliative Eczema – Results in scaling and intense redness of the skin