Ayurveda – Where Good Health Happens
Ayurveda is well proficient in managing the symptoms of Diaper Dermatitis and has an excellent rate of success among the masses.
Ayurvedic treatment for Diaper Dermatitis is absolutely safe, natural and is completely free from negative side-effects. It can heal the irritable rashes of your little baby, without causing any harmful side effects on him or her.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Diaper Dermatitis
Several natural indigenous herbs are found to be very effective and beneficial in the treatment of this problem.
- Alsi (Linum usitatissimum) Linseed -The oil of the linseed is mixed with an equal amount of lime juice and applied on the inflamed region.
- Arka (Calotropics gigantica) Dead Sea Apple, Swallow Wort - The liquid juice of the arka is mixed with sesame oil and turmeric powder. The solution is applied externally over the affected skin.
- Babul (Acacia arabica) - The bark of the babul tree is boiled in water and the fumes are used to foment the affected areas.
- Butea (Butea monosperma) - The seeds of the butea tree are mixed with lime water and are applied on the affected regions to get the desired benefits.
- Mahua (Madhuca indica) Madhuca - The leaves of the madhuca are grounded into a paste and are applied as coverings on the affected regions. This provides immense relief to the itchy pains. It is administered after every three to four hours.
- Karanja (Pongamia pinnata) Indian Beech -The oil of the karanda is made into an emulsion with lemon juice has very good soothing properties for the inflammations.
- Palasha (Butea monosperma) Butea - The seeds of the palasha are grounded, mixed with lemon juice and externally applied on the affected region. This is especially beneficial for allergic contact dermatitis with tight clothes.
The Different Ayurvedic Therapies involved are: -
- Snehana - This method oleates the skin, i.e. makes it smooth using oily preparations and solutions
- Swedana - This method induces forced sweating which removes the harmful toxins from the blood.
- Panchkarma - These are the five sub-therapies to improve the body immunity as well as overall health. They include vamana (emesis), virechana (purgation), vasti (enema), siro-virechana (errhines) and rakta mokshana (blood-letting).
Ayurvedic Treatment for Diaper Dermatitis and proper lifestyle adjustments can help you reduce or manage the signs and symptoms of Diaper Dermatitis in no time.