Your Unique path to Healing
Ayurveda offers the most effective modalities for prevention and curation for Common Cold that works very well for patients of all ages. Each and every remedy is carefully prescribed on the basis of the patient's earlier medical history and the correct medicine and therapies are deployed to prevent further spread of infections.
- Swedana – It is a sweating therapy done to remove toxins from an individual’s body in no time.
-Snigdha sweda – oiling type of sweating is administered.
-Rooksha Sweda – dry type of sweating is administered.
- Nasya or Nasal administration of medicines –Application of medicated oil, herbal juice or other medicated formulations to the nostrils. Nasyam helps to eliminate accumulated toxins in the nasal sinuses.
Some of the Ayurvedic medicines are -
- Taleesapatra vatakam
- Vyoshadi vatakam
- Koldoff tablets
- Ayurvedic Ginger Tea
- Drink lemon juice with honey
- Drink warm water
- Include turmeric in your diet
- Stay away from cold foods
- Ayurvedic herbal smoking