Your Unique Path to Healing
Ayurveda, the ancient Indian medical discipline offers a series of comprehensive solutions to restore back your optimum health without any inimical side-effects.
According to Ayurvedic principles, the main reason behind our myriad of physical disorders is our own disturbed or toxified body. So, at first Ayurveda helps to foster the inner health of the body which then automatically cures the various disorders without any adverse side-effects. Hence, Ayurvedic treatment sessions can be a win –win situation for you- Get back your healthy body along with your specific needs.
Line of Treatment:
The treatment module includes Panchakarma, external therapies, internal medications, activities, food and life style changes.
- Panchakarma – Vamana, Virechana, Nasya
- Externally – Lepas, Dhara, Sthanika Abhyanga and Sweda
- Internal Medications
The program is highly intended for people with constant work –life stress, addicts of tobacco, alcohol and drugs, those who are suffering from chronic diseases like- arthritis, digestive problems, respiratory issues like COPD obesity, insomnia, or just for those who just wants to purify both their body and soul to get refreshed.
Natural herbs stand as the fundamental ingredients in these sessions. Also, these procedures being completely natural are totally safe in practice. The treatment sessions are well supervised by much- qualified Ayurvedic doctors and trained professionals.
A Detailed Look -
Pre-purification Measures namely 'snehan' and 'swedan are very useful to balance 'Vata'. Snehan is a Herbalized Oil Massage. Session, where the oil is applied to the entire body. Swedan is the sweating therapy and is given immediately after the snehan. Sessions.
- Vamana– It is a controlled vomiting therapy which is pre planned and induced for a definite time. It thus expels harmful toxins out of your body.
- Virechana or Therapeutic Purgation – Virechana therapy is a sub -type of the Panchakarma treatment. Under this treatment, an individual is made to undergo through a controlled purgation. It helps to flush out the harmful toxins from the body.
- Vasthi or Medicated Enema – Vasthi therapy involves the introduction of herbal decoctions and medicated oil preparations into the rectum. It relieves constipation, digestive problems, chronic fever, colds, sexual disorders, kidney stones, heart pains, backache, sciatica and various joint pains. It is very much useful in deep Vata vitiation.
- Rakthamokshana or Blood Letting - Raktamokshana is an effective blood purification therapy, in which the blood is carefully removed in small quantities to doff the toxins directly out of the body.
- Nasya or Nasal administration of medicines –Application of medicated oil, herbal juice or other medicated formulations to the nostrils. Nasyam helps to eliminate accumulated toxins in the nasal sinuses.
Specific Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Chest physiotherapy.
- Intake of warm food and easily digestible food like Ayurvedic Khichdi
- Drink warm water
- Avoid exposure to cold breeze.
- Also, adequate intake of Cumin, Garlic in food meals helps in improving digestion
- Sitopaladi Churna – Ideal for individuals afflicted by respiratory disorders
- Adhotoda Vasica - Heals respiratory infections
- Pushkarmool - Reduces wheezing and chest congestion
- Licorice – Provides soothing effects for patients suffering from dry cough
- Ashwagandha - Immuno Modulator