Achieve a Higher Quality of Life with Ayurveda
Ayurveda offers a comprehensive and holistic approach for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and also has an excellent success in healing a myriad of patients in no time. It provides a long-term reduction in symptoms and ensures improvement in the overall well-being of the individual. Ayurvedic treatment for Chronic Fatigue Disorder is a much safer and better mode of natural treatment without any unwanted side effects.
Useful Natural Herbs
- Garlic (Allium cepa)
- Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
- Liqorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
- Jatamamsi(Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Shankhpushpi (Evolvulus alsinoides)
- Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera)
Ayurveda Offers Unique Detoxification Procedure Called Panchakarma
Pre-purification Measures namely 'snehan' and 'swedan are very useful to balance 'Vata'. Snehan is a Herbalized Oil Massage. Session, where the oil is applied to the entire body. Swedan is the sweating therapy and is given immediately after the snehan. Sessions.
- Vamana– It is a controlled vomiting therapy which is pre planned and induced for a definite time. It thus expels harmful toxins out of your body.
- Virechana or Therapeutic Purgation – Virechana therapy is a sub -type of the Panchakarma treatment. Under this treatment, an individual is made to undergo through a controlled purgation. It helps to flush out the harmful toxins from the body.
- Vasthi or Medicated Enema – Vasthi therapy involves the introduction of herbal decoctions and medicated oil preparations into the rectum. It relieves constipation, digestive problems, chronic fever, colds, sexual disorders, kidney stones, heart pains, backache, sciatica and various joint pains. It is very much useful in deep Vata vitiation.
- Rakthamokshana or Blood Letting - Raktamokshana is an effective blood purification therapy, in which the blood is carefully removed in small quantities to doff the toxins directly out of the body.
- Nasya or Nasal administration of medicines –Application of medicated oil, herbal juice or other medicated formulations to the nostrils. Nasyam helps to eliminate accumulated toxins in the nasal sinuses.