Ayurveda : Where Health Matters
Ayurveda has proved to be an excellent natural alternative treatment procedure, which works on the basis of individual and its unique characteristics. Ayurveda offers a plethora of treatment modalities to cure Chikungunya and its effect in no time.
A Rejuvenating Regime
A rejuvenating regime of medications and therapies is followed to restore back the lost dynamism as well as it is aimed to help the patients to bounce back in their own regular routine. The rejuvenating regime helps the body to reverse the degenerative damage caused by the viral infection. The complete restoration of normal health is done by using the traditional principles of Ayurveda.
Panchkarma treatment is initialized to revamp both your physical and mental health. Panchkarma is truly an augmented experience which is exceptionally ecstatic. The feeling of mounted by four hands with sesame and lavender oils would land you in a blissful azure, like never before.
Also, at every morning an Ayurvedic health consultant would visit to address your issues. And, finally at the terminal day your improvement would be tracked and further consultation would be provided.
Other External Treatment Module -
- It is highly advised to bath using epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) in lukewarm water along with neem leaves .
- Eating raw carrots as salad is helpful in increasing the immune resistance of people afflicted with chikungunya.
- Tulsi (Sacred Basil) leaves are given to chikungunya patients because they tend to pacify the feverish module from the afflicted syndrome and have a positive impact on immunity.
- A person is made to drink a lot of coconut water. Coconut water detoxifies the liver as well as helps in fast recovery of patients.
The following Ayurvedic medicines are helpful in managing muscle and joint pain in Chikungunya
- Yograj -Guggulu
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Nishottar (Operculina turpethum)
- Tagar (Valeriana wallichii)
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Abdominal breathing
- Yoga Shvasana