- If you have any cut in the skin, clean it and apply antiseptic ointment on it.
- Keep affected area immobile and elevate the affected part above the heart's level.
- Cool wet dressings may alleviate pain.
- Routinely moisturize your skin, treat other skin conditions and protect your skin from any injury
- Take adequate rest.
- Drink sufficient water to prevent dehydration.
- Do not roam barefoot in areas where there could be injury to your feet. Do not scratch your skin
- Do not Self-medicate
- Do not ignore small cracks, cuts, insect bites etc.
Discuss about Cellulitis