Ayurveda- For your Good Health Naturally
Ayurveda offers the best, safest and permanent solution to this often recurring and nagging condition.
External applications: -
- Six C ointment –It is an Ayurvedic ointment enriched with purified sulphur, zinc, neem oil, Karanja oil etc. It should be applied 2 – 3 times a day.
- Tankana bhasma is mixed with lemon juice and a fine paste is made and applied over the warts and corns.
- Yavakshara and Saindhava lavana – Rock salt paste along with cow’s urine is applied to cure corns. This is done daily for almost 15-21 days.
Internal medication: -
- Kanakabindu arishta- Purifies the blood and possesses laxative effect.
- Aragvadharishta -Laxative, blood purifier and free radical scavenging agent.
- Khadirarishta-Well-known blood purifier and also strengths the muscles and blood tissues.
- Gandhaka Rasayana–Strengthen the skin and connective tissues.
- Rasamanikya-Anti viral and bactericidal Ayurveda drug used to combat infection
- Arogyavardhini Vati-Potent Ayurvedic tablet to combat the skin diseases.
- Chandraprabha Vati– Rejuvinative, revitalizer and immune-modulator.
- Panchanimbadi Gulika – Heals skin infection.
In case of persistent hardened corns and calluses-
Kshara karma using gaumutra [cow urine] and yavakshara [pearl ash] is highly recommended. Also, the corn can be surgically removed by shastra karma or can be cauterised it with agni karma. The aforesaid procedures are accompanied by bandaging the localised area with turmeric and aloe vera paste to promote healing as well as they also act as natural antiseptic promoters.