- To prevent further damage to the affected eye, put artificial tear drops to prevent drying.
- As it is difficult to close eye, cover it with a clean cotton pad.
- Protect your eyes from physical injuries
- Apply a warm cotton towel on the painful areas of face. It will ease the pain.
- Practise Facial exercises as they would help in faster stimulation of facial muscles and quick recovery.
- Maintain good health with balanced diet and regular exercise for optimum immunity.
- Avoid large bites of foods instead, eat small portions for easy chewing.
- In severe cases take liquid foods to avoid choking.
- Do not let your eye become dry.
Discuss about Bell'S Palsy