Achieve Better Health Naturally.
Ayurveda plays a crucial role in treating symptoms of Bell's Palsy. It follows a holistic approach by considering the uniqueness of the individual and also abides the characteristics of the individual in disease. Ayurvedic treatment for Bell's Palsy is natural, safe and without any side-effects, and also helps in removing other associated symptoms.
Line of treatment of Facial paralysis:
- Abhyanga – It is oil massage treatment. Abhyangam is a healing body massage that solely aims to refresh both your physical and mental health. It consists of further two sub therapy sessions. The massage sessions are also very much effective to control the ageing process and is widely used in natural anti-ageing programs
- Mridu swedana - It is a sweating therapy that is induced to restore back our cell metabolism as well as to flush out our accumulated body toxins
- Nasya - Nasya is the practice of lubricating the nasal passages with special herbalized oil referred to as Nasya oil.
- Snigdha-Amla-Lavana rasa Prayoga - Administration of medicaments possessing unctuousness, sour and salt taste
- Vatahara oushadha - Vata(Body) balancing medicine and treatment
Oral Ayurvedic medicines for Facial palsy:
- Mahayogaraja guggulu
- Ekangaveera rasa
- Rasona pinda – garlic is the main ingredient
- Maharasnadi kwatha
- Rasnadi guggulu
- Dashamoola rasayana
Wholesome diet and habits:
- Warm water
- Lukewarm milk
- Black gram
- Red rice