Asthma develops due to a combination of various stern environmental and genetic factors.
Here’s a full list of it-
- Genetics- A medical history of being suffered in asthma by any family member acts as one of the underlying causes for it.
- Environmental factors - Substances like dust, pollen and feathers triggers the chances of this deadly disease. Also, various air pollutants, dry or cold wind, smog and fogs further worsen the condition.
- Certain medications- Medicines like aspirin and other inflammatory drugs plays a key role behind the occurrence of this life-threatening disorder.
- Occupational environment- People working in mining and textile industries often get easily afflicted by asthma.
- Infections -Infections in respiratory system can lead to asthma in no time.
- Strenuous exercises- During exercises, inhalation of cold air can evoke asthma attacks.
- Emotional stress – Psychological factors like mental stress, worries, anxieties and fears further propels the scenario.