- Ice-therapy – Put an Ice-pack around your affected area. You might be astonished to know that ice helps to reduce your pain better than warm heat packs.
- Correct your posture – Try to have a posture that puts less stress in your back.
- Try out some simple and basic exercise – Stretching is indeed one of the most important procedures that are to be followed regularly to lower your back pain. Try to stretch your affected area as much as you can. Also, massage is a good alternative.
- Practise Relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation.
- Avoid sudden movements
- Do not use very thick pillow while sleeping.
- Avoid running as it can aggravate the symptoms.
Discuss about Ankylosing Spondylitis