An Holistic Approach to Cure Anal Fissure
According to Ayurveda, a disease occurs due to imbalance of the three main body energies. As per, Ayurveda the imparement of digestive system with the prevalent apana vata is the cause for anal fissures, and due to Ranjaka Pitta bleeding occurs
The Ayurvedic treatment modalities includes Kshara Karma, Panchakarma, external therapies, internal medications, exercises and yoga, food and life style changes.
Kshara Karma : -
It is an Ayurvedic treatment used to cure anal fissures in complete natural ways. As per Ayurvedic principles, the sentinel tag is cut by using a specialized medicated alkaline thread ligation technique which is known as Kshara-sutra ligation.
Kshara sutra method is least meddlesome para surgical procedure for cutting benign tissues like sentinel tag, piles, masses, warts, condyloma etc.
A highly specialized medicated thread is ligated tightly around the sentinel tag, which stifle the tissue. The tag, then falls off in next 3-5 days. The fissure normally gets healed up in 10-15days.
- Avagaha Sweda – Bath with medicated decoctions
- Vatanulomana - Restoring back the function of Apana vayu
- Basti (Enema Therapy) - Basti therapy involves the introduction of herbal decoctions and medicated oils into the rectum. It relieves constipation, digestive problems, chronic fever and sexual disorders
Specific Asanas, Panayamas, mudras, meditations and Yoga.
- Warm water is advised to drink
- Spicy -hot foods are strictly prohibited
- Citrus foods are doffed from the diet plan
- Intake of fruits rich in fibre and green vegetables are encouraged
- Stress levels are reduced
- An adequate night sleep is advised