Melanocytes are the cells which produce melanin and only this melanin is responsible for the color of our skin. So, when melanocyte dies or stops functioning, then the melanin production get stops. The result thereafter is the appearance of white patches on the skin.
The maiden question that might be popping in your mind is this. Though still now the exact cause is unknown but, the elementary reasons are genetical as well as immune system disorders. Other reasons behind this distressful skin disorder are-
• Immune system disorder.
• Chemical reactions or abnormal hormones
Useful Link : Ayurveda Treatment Centers in Kerala for Vitiligo
Vitiligo can occur at any age, in both male and female and can affect at almost any part of the body.
• Fading of the original skin color.
• Premature graying of hair.
• The color of retina changes.
• Armpits, genitals and navel areas develop discolored white patches.
• The color of mucus membrane starts changing.
According to a latest health-care survey, around 1.5% of world’s population is affected by this skin disorder. The most commonly affected areas in the body are the hands, neck and wrist.
White patches on your skin can easily be removed by natural ayurvedic procedures in no time, like never before. Ayurvedic treatment sessions are completely safe. In these natural treatments, 100 % natural organic herbs and oils are used. Most importantly these procedures have been practiced over the years which have garnered desired results among the masses. Find and book an authentic and trusted natural ayurvedic clinic in Kerala through us.
The appearance of these white patches can easily be lessened by simple natural home remedies. Today at Superbeing, we will let you provide some home remedies. The list-
* Apply coconut oil
* Gently massage Ginger slices
* Apply turmeric face pack
* Massage with apple cider vinegar
* Honey also can do wonders
* Grind walnut and apply it
* Don’t forget to apply sunscreen
* Most importantly follow a healthy diet
Team Superbeing wishes you to be healthy, bright and beautiful!