Psoriatic arthritis generally affect people having psoriasis (a condition that cause red patches of skin topped with silvery scales) and is mostly developed from psoriasis. The symptoms constitute joint pain
, foot pain
or lower back pain
. This condition occurs when the body’s immune system fails and initiates attack against normal or healthy cells and tissues. The abnormality shown by immune system results in inflammation and overproduction of skin cells at fingers and toes . The severity of the disease varies from one part to the entire body inducing disability. Since modern medicine do not offer permanent cure to the problem, patients are really concerned regarding this. On these terms, the best and effective option to choose is Ayurveda
. Ayurveda encourages safe and effectual treatment for psoriatic arthritis. The treatment option varies depending on the physical condition of the patient and the severity of the disease.
Advantages of Ayurveda over Modern Medicine:
- While modern medicine offers only control over inflammation, ayurveda gives permanent natural relief.
- Improves mobility and immunity of bones.
- Natural herbs are used as medicines and are 100% safe.
- Zero side effects (absolutely no consumption of drugs).
- Reduces pain amazingly within 2-4 weeks.
- Revitalizes and energizes the body.
Get Free Consultation With Ayurveda Doctors On Arthritis