Stroke is a medical emergency which requires prompt treatment or else it would be a life-taking devil in no time. Women are more prone to strokes than males and it generally affects people of higher ages
Types of Stroke
• Ischemic stroke – The most common found cases of stroke and it is caused by blood clots.
• Hemorrhagic stroke - Internal bleeding at the brain caused by ruptured blood vessels.
• Transient ischemic attack (TIA) - It is often known as ‘Mini Stroke’, occurred because of a temporary blood clot.
Causes of Stroke
Stroke is primarily caused because of the irregular shortened blood flow to the brain cells. But, there are many lifestyle and eating habits which stands as the basic reasons behind the shortened blood flow.
Lifestyle factors -
• Too much of stress
• Lack of daily exercise
• Shortened sleep timing
• Intake of high amount of cholesterol and saturated fat in regular diet
• Alcohol, also plays a key role
• Chronic diseases like Diabetes
• Mental trauma or depression
• Excessive usage of illicit drugs
• Difficulty in speaking and understanding
• Numbness in the face, leg or at arms
• Blurred vision
• Prolonged Headache
Stroke can happen at any time of the day to both the genders. During stroke, every minute counts, so make necessary arrangements as because with proper timely treatment it can be cured in a better fashion.
Get back in life with Ayurveda
Ayurveda, the natural herbs and ingredients based medical system has got an answer for all your disorders. Put down all your worries and witness the healing power of this ancient therapeutic. Fully backed by life-science principles as well as has a history of creating exceptionally marvellous end –results among the masses for more than five hundred decades.