Periodontitis is the infections affecting the gums. The infections are caused in the tissues and bones holding the teeth. A detailed explanation of several periodontitis conditions is explained in the previous article.
Quality treatment at affordable prices is the main highlight of Indian dental industry. Periodontal treatment prices of India is at least 5-10 times lesser than most of the western countries.
Take a look at the pricing of Periodontal Laser Treatment in different countries-
In Local Currency (Range)
Cost in INR (Range)
Cost in USD (Range)
12500 - 75000
12500 - 75000
190 - 1120
900 - 5000
60000 - 335000
900 - 5000
1200 - 6000
61000 - 300000
900 - 4500
850 - 3400
70000 - 282000
1050 - 4200
900 - 4000
63000 - 282000
950 - 4200
1200 - 4000
84000 - 282000
1200 - 4200
600 - 4000
28000 - 189000
420 - 2800
1500 - 8200
27000 - 150000
400 - 2200
600 - 4200
30000 - 216000
460 - 3200
1. Free consultation over call.chat or email with an expert dental doctor for a second opinion is arranged.
2. The dental expert analysis the x-ray, scan reports of the patient recommend the feasibility of the procedure.
3. The patient during his visit, gets consultation with the doctor
4. Doctor does a detailed dental examination by analyzing digital X-rays
5. Periodontal Laser Treatment is performed
6. Gum health check is performed
7. Teeth Cleaning
8. Teeth Polishing
9. Oral Hygiene- tips & necessities to be followed are advised
10. One bottle of oral rinse is complimentary
Periodontal Laser Treatment
In periodontal laser treatment the dentist uses laser to access and remove the infected gum tissues in the root area. The next procedure is root scaling. This involves scraping off the calculus and plaque built up in the pockets and around the root. The dentist then smoothen the root with specific instruments to remove any rough spots that can cause further infections. The area between the gum and root (called pockets) are then left to regenerate and heal.
Advantages of Periodontal Laser Treatment
1. This process is less traumatic and less painful.
2. Laser treatment is very accurate. It can remove infected tissues very efficiently, and hence very little chances of complications.
3. Bleeding is very limited compared to regular surgery.
4. Only local anesthesia is required.
5. No stitches are required, healing process is quicker.
Cost & Time Duration
Cost and duration of the periodontal laser treatment depends on the extent of the infection. An exact cost estimate can only be done after a detailed examination of the condition. It is less expensive than a regular surgery as the complications are minimal, requires minimum number of visits and less medication.
It’s not just about treatment- Make your trip more relaxing and fun-
In addition to the treatment, if travel is also your agenda of visit , with family or friends, maximize your visit by considering the following, depending on the number of days of stay planned in your travel itinerary-
1. India is a land of diversity. For travelers, we have wonderful beaches, backwaters or hill stations. You can always choose among these in your itinerary.
2. There are several options for your stay here, if you are visiting with your family. You can book budget, premium and luxury resorts, houseboats at comparatively affordable prices.
3. All kinds of travel requirements- like pickup/ drop off, other transportation, accommodation booking, etc can be managed by a travel agent.
4. India has a strong alternative treatment sector in the form of Ayurveda. There are many detoxification and rejuvenation treatment procedures provided by Ayurveda. The procedures are completely natural and hence free from side-effects. You can always include a course of rejuvenation therapy into your itinerary.
5. You can combine different travel packages, get tailor-made packages, book unique experiences by the help of a travel agent.
To get consultation with a dental professional regarding periodontal laser treatment, and your additional travel requirements if required in India, please send an email to [email protected] or whatsapp @ +91- 8089825363 or fill the booking form by clicking here.