First of all, exclude products that cause allergy, as they can provoke the formation of cellulite. And then, observe these rules:
1. Go to bed early and get up early to harmonize biological rhythms.
2. Do stretching exercises every day and do not neglect relaxation techniques and breathing practices. They saturate the body with oxygen and help reduce cellulite.
BOOK 7 DAYS AYURVEDIC REJUVENATION PACKAGE
3. If possible, enroll in an Ayurvedic clinic for the Udwart procedure - a deep body massage using a powder of medicinal herbs.
4. At home, prepare a broth of cardamom. Pour a handful of cardamom seeds with a liter of water, boil, cool to room temperature, strain and drink throughout the day.
5. After showering, massage the problem areas with coconut oil.
6. Perform 3 asanas that will improve blood circulation
Lay down on your back, tighten your knees to your chest and roll, without a jerk, move your feet behind your head. If this situation is too complicated, the feet can be put on a pillow, a stable bench or chair. Body weight falls on the shoulder blades, but not on the neck. Breathe smoothly, trying to relax the whole body.
BOOK 7 DAYS AYURVEDIC STRESS MANAGEMENT
Rack on the shoulders
Place a folded blanket or yoga mat on the floor. Lay your back on it so that the head and spine are on the same line, the legs are straight, and the feet are together. Straining the muscles of the abdomen, slowly raise the straight legs, pelvis and waist to get the position of "birch". In the final position, the legs are in an upright position, aligned with the spine. Close your eyes, relax your whole body, and stay in this position for as long as you feel comfortable.
Lay down on the floor, hands freely lie along the body palms up. Take a deep breath and stretch the muscles of the whole body, and then gradually relax each part of the body.