Ayurveda is an Indian treatment system that uses plants and oils to heal the body and mind. An ancient therapeutic tradition, it has crossed ages and countries to settle in all parts of the world. Despite the traditional and modern medicines, many people rightly turn to more natural alternative solutions to cure their illness and purify their bodies from external pollution.
Ayurveda has a unique method to cleanse the liver and gall bladder.
The benefits of ayurvedic liver cleansing
Eliminating your body's toxins helps your body regain its health. Indeed, the common disorders and symptoms of liver and vesicle engorgement are:
- Stained skin and dull complexion
- Breaking nails
- Chronic fatigue
- Joint and muscle pain
- Digestive problems (diarrhea, constipation)
- Respiratory difficulties
- Heart problems
- Hepatitis, pancreatitis, gout, hemorrhoids
The benefits of Ayurvedic Gall Bladder Cleansing
By setting up a cleansing process, you will detoxify the body, these symptoms will disappear and you will:
- Finding energy
- Have better digestion
- Decrease your cholesterol
- Reduce your allergies and hives
- Observe a relaxed skin and a luminous complexion
- Strengthen your nails and hair
- Reduce inflammation
- Recover your concentration and creativity
Important: It is recommended to respect the lunar cycle. The most favorable period for this detox cure is between the new moon and the full moon. For it strengthens itself with the growing moon and cleans itself with the decreasing moon. One should avoid starting a full moon day.
The contraindications of this detox
Pregnant women should avoid doing this liver cleansing and wait at least 6 weeks after childbirth to perform a cure. It is also not advisable to do this during menstruation. Indeed, the rules are a kind of cleansing the body and performing two at the same time can tire you up more. In fact, there is no health risk, but only minor issues.
If you are sick, wait until you recover to begin a cure.
On the other hand, if you have gallstones, you can still do the cleaning.
What to do to avoid gallstones?
To make the cleansing of the liver effective and it lasts as long as possible, it is advisable to take some hygiene measures to limit the recurrence of the toxins:
- Eat healthy and balanced.
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of water each day
- Have a regular sleep and wake cycle
- Learning to manage stress
- Avoid being inactive and do at least 30 minutes of sports per day (even at the office!)