Drug-Induced: Excessive intake of steroid based drugs or intake of medications without prior permission of doctor results in this form of Parkinson's Disorder.
Striatonigral Degeneration: It progresses at an increasing pace in the affected patients body and causes a lot of other physical complications.
Arteriosclerotic: It is a condition that occurs when the brain's blood vessels are broken because of multiple mild stroke attacks.
Useful Link : Treatment Centers in Kerala for Parkinson'S Disease
The several factors that appear to play a role, includes-
• Genetic mutation disorder
• Death of nerve cells at brain
• The presence of Lewy bodies in the brain cells
• Exposure to certain harmful toxins or other environmental factors may increase the risk further
Underlying are some of the triggering factors which increases your risk of getting afflicted by Parkinson's Disease.
• Higher ages, especially among people ageing above 60
• If you have someone in your family with a Parkinson's Disorder as their medical history
• Males are prone to this tremoring disorder
• Prolonged exposure to herbicides and pesticides
Useful Link : Six Ayurvedic Life Changes For Better Health
• You may experience a tremor, or shaking often at your hand or fingers
• Reduced ability to move and walk as well as making simple tasks difficult and more time-consuming than earlier.
• Muscle stiffness may occur
• Impoverished posture and balance.
• It may become hard to write and speak
• Do regular aerobic exercises
• Have a healthy diet meal
• Avoid carrying things while you walk.
• Do daily living activities to keep up yourmobility, such as- dressing, eating and bathing.
Although various modern day treatment options are available but, still Ayurveda tops the list as the most augmented natural therapeutics which helps to eliminate the root causes of Parkinson's Disease in no time.
Ayurveda follows a more holistic approach to prevent and cure Parkinson's Disease. According to Ayurveda principles, the main reason behind our myriad of physical disorders is our own disturbed or toxified body. So, at first Ayurveda helps to foster the inner health of the body which then automatically cures the various disorders without any adverse side-effects. Hence, Ayurvedic treatment sessions can be a win –win situation for you- Get back your healthy body along with your specific needs.
So, what are you waiting for – Land into Superbeing to find the best Ayurveda clinic in Kerala.